Well, it's taken a while to actually finish these chaps( although much faster than the previous dragoon unit) mainly it's been down to work and then spending every weekend looking at university towns for my daughter. I have enjoyed painting them and they've come out pretty well, again black undercoat and a rapid coat of the various colours. I attach a work in progress image of my painting tray and paint box with my mix of paints. I've started using sticks to attach my figures to which is helping to speed up painting ,suggested by various bloggers and I'm glad I took they're collective advice!
As you can see there are more dragoons in the pipeline, both French and Austrian, I seem to be enjoying Napoleonic cavalry at the moment so I'll stick with it, although in the shed various other projects are bubbling along!
As I've said next is probably more French dragoons, probably!
All the best Iain