Friday 2 March 2018

WW2 SOVIETS 5

Here are the latest batch of soviets, I keep thinking I'll finish more this week and then life gets in the way but at least I've finished some!




So 14 28mm infantry men a lend lease bren gun carrier with two crew and two passengers, I made a right mess of assembling the bren gun carrier, it was my first plastic vehicle in about 35 years I had to stick an additional piece of plastic to cover up a gap that shouldn't have been there, still I think it's good enough although looking at it now I could do with maybe adding a tiny bit of snow on the carrier, not now though!
 Mostly PSC, some with warlord heads and a couple of warlord plastics. 
I think that adds up to 100 points, with a bit of luck and a fair wind I should make 1000 points by challenge end. 
All the best Iain 

16 comments:

  1. Continued excellent progress on your Soviets! Making a 1,000 painting points in the Challenge is a great accomplishment. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan, it will be when I get there but I think I'm on target to do it!
      Best Iain

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Michal, nice of you to say that!
      Best Iain

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, more like decent and adequate but I'll take whatever you give me!
      Best Iain

      Delete
  4. Still on a roll! And all those came out nicely. Though I have learned that you are one of those madmen that puts his vehicles on a bases. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stew, yes I am, I guess it's because I've only been basing artillery in my renaissance armies and also it gives you something other than brittle plastic to pick it up by!
      Best Iain

      Delete
  5. Nice work! Some progress is always better than none. It adds up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking Russians, Iain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, very good of you to say!
      Best Iain

      Delete
  7. Excellent looking figures Iain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been umming and ahhing over whether i should base my vehicles... still not 100% sold on the idea.

    Your army is fast out pacing mine in terms of painting output! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Dai, basing is whatever you fancy I think!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete