Wednesday 21 February 2018

WW2 soviets 4

This week has been half term, valentines, a trip away, a 20th anniversary and a trip to Camden to see the Damned .
 There hasn't been that much painting going on to be honest.
I have managed to finish up a few soviets which should take me past my 750 target, which is great!
Here we have the final spotter three two man support teams and some rank and file, once more 28mm warlord and PSC.






So I think this makes 55, next week more soviets but I will be starting something from an earlier period that I hope to finish in the next four weeks. 
All the best Iain 

12 comments:

  1. Despite so many distractions you still managed to push some fine looking Soviets across the painting desk. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan, some are better than none I guess!
      Best Iain

      Delete
  2. Awesome painting...and basing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like those strolling fellows especially, but as with the last lot, very nicely done mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even a little painting is some progress, but you got more miniatures done than I have recently! (most of my time has been spent on buildings)

    Are you building up a specific force or for a specific game? (maybe you already said and I forgot)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fitz, oh I definitely need to get some terrain done, the figures look alright but I think I need a big push to give me some decent terrain.
      I'm building a force for bolt action, I'm just painting what I've got and hoping I'll be able to put a force together!
      Best Iain

      Delete
  5. You’re killing it with these soviets! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete